Check Out Namma Paaru Aka Mokshitha Pai’s Love For Flowy Outfits In These 7 Pics
She is known as the village belle Parvathi onscreen, but in real life the pretty actress is a style maven
Known for her innocence and shy character on the hit Zee Kannada show Paaru, Mokshitha Pai is a fashion icon amongst fans nowadays. Why? Because she loves trying out a various combination of fashion apparel and accessories. In the past, we have already covered her saree craze as well as her chic traditional style.
But just as we thought that we will have to wait for a while for her next set of fashion photo shoots, she has impressed us with another new trendy fashion craze that you too can try.
1. Mokshitha looks like the perfect innocent, sweet girl next door in this green and pearl white dress with floral designs. In our opinion, this is the ideal party wear this Christmas season
2. Go traditional with this flowy purple and pink gown. Don’t miss the beautiful fishtail braid and the big jhumkas…
3. Mokshitha is known for her love for jewel-toned outfits. And this rich green looks regal on her…
4. For a brunch with family or friends, you can try something flowy like this black-and-white checkered dress. Leave your tresses loose and opt for minimal accessories like namma Paaru
5. Look like a fairy in this sky blue princess frock and be the cynosure of all eyes this wedding season
6. Mokshitha’s bright yellow dress brings a smile to our faces. A perfect way to get rid of the blues and look cheerful this winter
View this post on Instagram
ನನ್ನ ಹುಟ್ಟುಹಬ್ಬಕ್ಕೆ ,ಶುಭಕೋರಿರುವ ನಿಮ್ಮೆಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ನನ್ನ ತುಂಬು ಹೃದಯದ ಧನ್ಯವಾದಗಳು .ಪ್ರತಿಯೊಬ್ಬರಿಗೂ ತಿಳಿಸುವ ಪ್ರೀತಿ ಇದೆ, ಅದರೆ ಸಮಯಭಾವ ಅದಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಒಟ್ಟಿಗೆ ಹೇಳುತ್ತಿದ್ದೇನೆ ನಿಮ್ಮೆಲ್ಲರ ಪ್ರೀತಿ ,ಆಶೀರ್ವಾದ ಹೀಗೆ ಸದಾ ನನ್ನ ಮೇಲೆ ಇರಲಿ ಮತ್ತೊಮ್ಮೆ ಧನ್ಯವಾದಗಳು? Thankyu so much for the beautiful birthday gift @mysha_clothing
7. This dusty pink outfit is the right choice if you want to sport something casual yet comfy and still make an impression
Don’t forget to leave in the comments box below about which outfit was your favourite.
Watch Rajaratha, now on ZEE5.