Ayushmann Khurrana’s Wife Tahira Kashyap Was Admitted In The ICU For Consuming Bottle Gourd And Here’s An Important MessageBollywood
A recent turn of bad events led Ayushmann Khurrana’s Wife Tahira Kashyap on the ICU bed. This experience taught Tahira an absolute important message about life and health which is the one you don’t want to miss
Ayushmann Khurrana’s Wife Tahira Kashyap was recently hospitalised after 20 odd vomits back to back. This was caused by none other than the bitter tasting Bottle Gourd popularly known as ‘Dudhi’
Tahira shared everything that went behind with her health condition just by consuming the bitter tasting Bottle Gourd
Check out the video here:
View this post on Instagram
Here’s what happened. Tahira drank her everyday green juice which js a blend of bottle gourd, gooseberries, and turmeric. After around 20 bouts of vomiting, she was rushed to the hospital and admitted to the ICU. While she has recovered now, the incident left Tahira shocked. And on her doctor’s insistence, she shared a reel educating her followers and friends against consuming bitter bottle gourd, which, she cautions, is as lethal as cyanide. Along with the clips, she also shared a post. She also shared that Tahira might be sounding all sorted and cool in this video that she made from her set, but she was in deep sh#%! Sharing deets as doctors also asked me to spread the awareness around too. She picked her phone on all those who she knew have the #greenjuice Bottle gourd toxicity has dire consequences, and dire is an understatement. She also shared that please read in between the lines. It’s lethal. In the name of health just don’t keep popping juices! There was a reason why she was in the ICU for the same. She didn’t want to divulge more gory details, but pls spread the word around.
Here’s a bit more information about the Bottle Gourd. As a member of the Cucurbitaceae family, bottle gourd contains toxic tetracyclic triterpenoid compounds called cucurbitacins that are responsible for the bitter taste and toxicity. It has been found that bottle gourd juice with a bitter taste can cause severe toxic reactions and lead to symptoms such as abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, hematemesis, hematochezia, shock, and even death.