Arun Raghavan And Shikha Singh’s Gym Photos Will Inspire You To Set Fitness Goals
How important is fitness in our lives? Check out what lead actors of Pookalam Varavayi and Sindhooram have to say
In this busy schedule, we get less time to look after ourselves. We tend to forget or be lazy when it comes to exercise. But, for many actors who have tight schedules, for instance Arun Raghavan a.k.a Abhimanyu of Pookalam Varavayi and Shikha Singh of Sindhooram, fitness is an unavoidable part of life. They make it a point to hit the gym no matter how hectic their schedule is. That keeps them happy and fit in life, If you are looking for fitness inspiration, then you are at the right place. The images that they shared on Instagram of sweating it out will inspire you to set your fitness goal or resume your fitness routine.
If you have missed the last episode of Pookalam Varavayi, watch it here to know what is going on in Abhimayu’s life.
Scroll down to see your favourite actor’s gym snaps.
Arun’s motivational adage is ‘What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow’
For Shikha Singh of Sindhooram, life is all about fitness. Despite busy schedules, she finds time to tone her muscles and stay healthy.
Why fitness is important in life? Here are five reasons.
1. You can achieve a healthy body and mind. When you exercise, your body releases chemicals that helps in improving your mood. You will feel relaxed. A healthy mind will block negative thoughts. Regular exercise will aid you in beating stress and tackling depression.
2. It will keep lifestyle diseases at bay. Exercise strengthens blood circulation, which in turn safeguards your heart. Starting exercise at a young age will make your bones stronger.
3. If you cultivate the habit of exercising with a group, it will improve your ability to work and bond as a team too, especially at workplaces.
4. The proteins that are released during exercise will improve the functioning of your brain.
5. If you have problems with sleep, exercise regularly. It will set your sleeping patterns and lift your mood.
So, start your fitness goals today.
For more entertainment and family drama, watch Kabani streaming on ZEE5.