Anika To Paaru: 5 Zee Kannada Actresses Who’ve Elegantly Mastered The ‘Ruffled Saree’ Look
Time to VOTE! Which gorgeous lass won your heart with their ruffled sarees! Choose from Anika, Paaru, Ningi, Rachana and Bhavani!
The new ruffled look fashion is becoming a trend nowadays amongst the youth. After the 90s, ruffles ceased to exist for quite some time in terms of fashion. However, they are back with a bang and have become immensely popular amongst celebs across the globe. Our Zee Kannada actresses too seem to have grown fond of ruffles as can be observed on their social media. Frilly, eye-catching and delicate, this style is versatile and can give you a different look altogether.
Be it a normal top, a formal attire or even a traditional outfit, ruffles are completely mesmerising to wear and rightfully so. Recently, while checking out the social media handles of some actresses we found a common attire that is gaining immense popularity at a rapid pace in India. These are nothing but ‘Ruffled Sarees’. Giving the look an Indian touch are these 5 TV actresses on Zee Kannada. Enjoy…
1. Ankietha M aka Ningi from Kamali casually drapes red ruffles for an evening mood (swipe/scroll right)
View this post on Instagram
If you are looking for perfection I’m not that women for you….But if you are looking for Honesty,loyalty and a whole bunch of crazy that’s all me!??? . . . Pc- must mention …it’s my dadda? Wardrobe courtesy – shuba boutique ? #rufflesaree @rufflesarelove #style #sareestyle #sareestyleblogger
2. Mokshitha Pai aka Paaru looks like a star in exquisite teal blue ruffles (swipe/scroll right)
3. Yashaswini Ravindra aka Rachana Nanda from Kamali is all about red ruffles amidst nature
4. Rachana Smith aka Anika Mahajan from Kamali makes a statement with wine-coloured ruffles (swipe/scroll right)
5. Anikha Sindya aka Bhavani from Aatma Bandhana also seems to be Red ruffles kinda gal! (swipe/scroll right)
Be it big bold ruffles or small dainty ones, know this, thanks to some designers who worked to bring back this fashion trend towards the end of last year, ruffles are back with a bang! If you are into this fashion trend, wait for our casual clothing ruffles post, coming up soon.
Till then, let us know your favourite look from the lot in the comments box given below.
For sakkath maja and entertainment, click here on ZEE5 now.