All Set For The Most Colourful Festival Of The Year? Here Are 6 Holi Hacks For Your Skin!
Follow these tips to have a safe Holi like Deepika Das from Naagini.
It is that time of the year again when festivities are on the rise. Starting with Maha Shivaratri that was celebrated at the beginning of this month to Holi that is coming up tomorrow, it’s time to de-stress and make merry. Even Namma Deepika Das from Naagini loves the festival of colours. Every year she makes sure to wish her fans with small amounts of colours sprinkled all over her. While I personally like to celebrate Holi with full grandeur, Deepika is the ‘less is more‘ kinda gal.
It is a happy festival which brings you closer to your friends and family. Plus, all the bright pop colours will make anyone cheer up, right? But have you stopped for a second to take precautions to protect your hair and skin? Or are you planning to look like a devva this year too? If you don’t want to look like a devva after Holi, follow these simple hacks before you join the bandwagon of fun.
1. To prevent a hole in your pocket, wear old white clothes that you haven’t worn in a while.
2. Best Nails hack – wear dark nail polish so that no colour residue is found on your fingernails later.
3. Apply sunscreen on your entire body, especially your face, neck and hands.
4. Lemon is the best bleaching agent, you can close your eyes and rely on this simple item to get rid of all the colour.
5. Smear Olive Oil all over your body, and coconut oil for hair, for easy removal of colour.
6. Carry a small of bottle of water to stay hydrated during all the fun.
Life is better when you have hacks to help you through the right short cuts, isn’t it? Have you planned your Holi-day this year? Share with us your exciting plans in the space given below.
Continue watching your favourite Kannada shows on ZEE5 now.