7 Lovely Poses By Amrutha From Naagini That You Can Try If You Are A ‘Lazy Bug’ Too
Don’t feel like dressing up for your camera clicks today? Fret not! Namma Amrutha from the show Naagini has got you covered! Get inspired now!
Having given us over 900 episodes of entertainment is the fictional show Naagini on Zee Kannada. Starring the lead roles are Deepika Das and Dheekshith Shetty playing the characters of Amrutha and Arjun, respectively. Both the actors have aced their roles, bagged many prestigious awards and overall have been influencers in our life through their social media.
Talking about being role models, Deepika Das is always up to interesting her fans through her love for travelling, her classy fashion sense and her love for animals. We bring something unique today like Amrutha’s ‘lazy poses’. What I mean by this is that you too can take inspiration from some of Deepika’s poses in which she has taken minimum effort but looks super classy. Keep scrolling…
1. Don’t want to put makeup and love sunglasses? Flaunt this simple but sassy pose like Deepika
2. Don’t want your face to be the centre of attention? But you love getting clicked? Try this cute and fussy pose
3. Another one with the sunglasses but this time Deepika decided to work the charm with her smile and a peace symbol
4. Thanks to Deepika, even a pose like this, lying on the bed with no makeup on except a tinted lip balm can do wonders, isn’t it?
5. Lazy pose No 3 you can try with just sunglasses as your face accessory. Oh and did you notice the ‘sun’ providing a natural source of light for her face?
6. If you too are out on a vacation and want some natural pics like Deepika tie this lovely messy bun, pop on a good pair of sunglasses with just the tinted lip balm and you are sorted
7. Passion for decorative nails? The next time you visit the parlour, get a cute pic clicked like this, where your face is a blur and just your fingernails are in focus
It’s your turn to let us know which pose you will be trying in the comments box given below.
Watch all the episodes of the ZEE5 Original Series Akoori, streaming now in Kannada.