7 Beauty And Lifestyle Hacks You Can Learn From Mugdha Chaphekar Aka Prachi From Kumkum Bhagya
Mugdha Chaphekar plays the role of Sriti Jha’s daughter Prachi in the Zee Tv show Kumkum Bhagya.
Mugdha Chaphekar plays the role of Prachi in the Zee Tv show Kumkum Bhagya. Mugdha’s character was introduced in the show post the leap of 20 years. Mugdha plays the twin sister of Pooja Banerjee (earlier Naina Singh). The actress is paired opposite Krishna Kaul’s character Ranbir. In one of his interviews, Krishna had mentioned that he is in awe of his onscreen ladylove. He also said that she did not look married or above 30 years. We agree that Mugdha looks like she is in her early twenties and all of this owing to her lifestyle and beauty choices. Read on to find out about them.
Watch an episode of Kumkum Bhagya here.
1. Dewy skin: Mugdha has a tan complexion and she looks beautiful within her skin. She believes in a dewy skin makeup routine and looks absolutely stunning with the glow. Look at her picture below.
2. Casual clothes: Mugdha has an appeal to her and this is all because of her quirky and casual fashion sense. Look at her rock a pair of denim shorts with a long baggy t-shirt.
3. Natural is the best: Mugdha lets her skin breathe and lives off-makeup whenever she can. the benefits of this are many and can be seen once the method is adopted.
4. Crowning glory: Mugdha’s hair speak volumes about her personality. It is known as the crowning glory for a reason, right? You must take care of your hair just like Mugdha does.
5. Shine and Smile: Mugdha has an expressive and wide smile that attracts attention and creates positivity. Smile is the weapon that can melt hearts and in Mugdha’s case, it is entirely true!
6. Nutrition is king: Mugdha knows how to balance a diet and takes her nutrition regime very seriously. She also keeps a strict control over her caffeine intake.
7. Good vibes overall: Mugdha is always cheerful and loves herself the most. This creates a positive aura around her and gives good vibes! This is an important trick to live a happy life.
Don’t you just love our desi girl? Watch Mugdha Chaphekar perform as Prachi Mehra in the show Kumkum Bhagya streaming on ZEE5 and Zee Tv.