The latest Zee Tv show Hamariwali Good News starring Juhi Parmar and Srishti Jain is all set to hit the screens.Renuka and Navya are a normal Saas-Bahu until they experience this connection and start viewing each other in a different perception. But before we start streaming this special Saas-Bahu show, let us have a look at more of such relationships in the Zee Network shows.
Watch the promo of the show here.
1. Preeta-Rakhi (Kundali Bhagya) – Preeta and Rakhi share a very special relationship. When everyone in the Luthra family is against Preeta, Rakhi supports her and helps her out of troubles. Preeta and Rakhi are the Saas Bahu Saheli of Zee Tv!
2. Shubhra-Asawari (Agga Bai Sasubai) – Shubhra and Asawari share a special relationship as Shubhra gets her mother-in-law to agree for a second marriage. She also supports her mother-in-law in everything that she wishes to do. Shubhra and Asawari are our Marathi Saas Bahu Saheli.
3. Nirmal Kaur- Gulab Kaur (Vilayati Bhabhi) – Nirmal and Gulab share a very special relation. They are more like best friends and this is what strikes a golden bond. They are our Punjabi Saas Bahu Saheli.
4. Alo – Alakananda (Alo Chhaya) – Alo and Alakananda from Alo Chhaya share a very special bond. Alakananda considers Alo as her own daughter instead of a daughter-in-law. Alo and Alakananda are our Bengali Saas Bahu Saheli.
5. Mansi -Sharada Devi (Jothe Jotheyali) – Mansi and Sharada Devi have not officially become the Saas Bahu yet but their relationship is already making Mansi’s own mother envious. Isn’t it a perfect Kannada Saas Bahu Saheli pair?
6. Kalyani – Akhilandeshwari (Chembarathi) – Zee Keralam’s Kalyani and Akhilandeshwari from Chemurathi are one pair that everyone needs to follow. Their perceptions and views are so different from society! They are our Malayalam Saas Bahu Saheli!
Aren’t you excited to see this special Saas Bahu Jodi onscreen? Stay tuned for more updates about the show.