10 Lesser Known Facts About Jodha Akbar’s Rajat Tokas That Will Leave You StunnedBollywood
Did you know Rajat is a huge fan of Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan? We bet fact number #6 is definitely something you’d never expect.
He is one of the most handsome men to have ever starred on television. Making girls go weak in the knees is an effortless task for this hunk. Can’t guess who we are talking about? It’s the reel Jalaluddin Mohammed Akbar from the popular Zee TV show Jodha Akbar, Rajat Tokas. The dapper actor has a magical screen presence, one that keeps you under his spell for as long as he rules the frame. However, besides his illustrious career and roles, he brought to life, there is very little known about Rajat.
For those complaining, a little trivia: the onscreen Mughal Emperor is a shy boy! Also seen in Zee TV shows Keshav Pandit and Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein, Rajat takes time to open up. Want to know more about this sought after small screen hero? Scroll down to read interesting tidbits and facts about Rajat:
1. Rajat Tokas is from Dil-Walo ki Dilli: The stunner hails from Delhi and started acting at the tender age of 15.
2. Rajat never planned to become an actor: It would come as a bit of a shock but he wasn’t initially inclined towards becoming an actor. He wanted to be a director. We bet he’d have made for a good one!
4. Rajat loves Chinese food: Celebrities in the industry have a common taste for continental food but not Rajat. He prefers binging on Chinese cuisines.
5. Rajat is married to Srishti Nayar: Heartbreak alert! He married his girlfriend and theatre artist Srishti Nayar in 2015.
6. Rajat doesn’t have many friends: As mentioned earlier, he is an introvert and doesn’t have many friends owing to his shy nature.
7. Rajat has acted in Bollywood films too: He has made appearances in movies like Stumped, Prerna, W.H.O and Kathputali.
8. Rajat has a policy on social media: As per a tweet by Rajat, the actor revealed that he has a no-picture policy on social media since fan pages edit them.
9. Rajat loves sports: He loves to spend time outdoors and often indulges in a good swim or a game of football or horse-riding.
Brownie Point: Did you know Rajat has studied through a correspondence course in Delhi? The actor was finding it difficult to balance his career and studies both, thus, the decision.