Kumkum Bhagya: Is Rhea Slowly Turning Into a Mini Version of her Scheming Aunt Aaliya?വിനോദം
Kumkum Bhagya lead pair, Pragya and Abhi’s daughter Rhea is brought up by her aunt and the antagonist of the show, Aaliya. Read how Rhea is turning into mini-version of Aaliya in the latter’s influence.
ZEE’s popular show, Kumkum Bhagya has become one of the most loved shows on Indian television over the years with Abhi and Pragya having created a niche for themselves in the heart of the audinece. The show has got a huge fan base and is continuing to impress the audience with its storyline. In the last few episodes, the viewers have seen that Abhi and Pragya reunited with their estranged daughters Prachi and Rhea. Apart from the emotional reunion, one thing that is managing to grab the attention is Rhea’s character, which seems to be turning into a mini version of the show’s antagonist Aaliya.
Here are a few instances which suggest that Rhea is turning into Aaliya.
1. If you remember, when the show started Aaliya was obsessed with his brother Abhi’s best friend Purab. And, she manipulated Abhi to marry Pragya as she assumed that the latter was developing a romantic relationship with Purab. Aaliya also created hurdles for Bulbul after learning that Purab loves Bulbul. Similarly, when Rhea got to know that Ranbir loves Prachi, she attempts suicide but in vain. And, in the upcoming episodes, she will be seen turning her world upside down to get Ranbir.
2. Just like Aaliya, Rhea has gone into a zone where she only thinks about herself. When she confronted Pragya, we can see how she was elaborating her ordeal and did not bother to listen to Pragya’s reasons.
3. Rhea’s hate towards Pragya. Following the footstep of her aunt Aaliya, Rhea does not leave any chance to insult Pragya. Instead of finding out the reason why Pragya left her, Rhea is focusing more on how it affected her life. Without trying to understand the situation from a 360 angle, Rhea straight up blames Pragya.
4. Rhea wants Abhi to only love her. Aaliya, who was a dotted sister earlier, turned into a manipulative villain after seeing how Pragya and Abhi’s relationship is blooming. She felt insecure as Abhi was in love with Pragya. Similarly, we can see how Rhea feels jealous of Prachi and Abhi’s bond.
5. Rhea’s bond with Aaliya. Aaliya has raised Rhea. Although the viewers can see heartbroken Rhea, who craved for a mother’s love in her life, wants to accept Pragya back. However, Aaliya’s constant influence stops her from doing so.