Review Year 2021: A Look At 7 Bigg Boss Contestants Who Garnered Massive Fanbase This YearTV SerialsTV Shows
We have enjoyed watching Bigg Boss this year as audiences when COVID-19 had been around from the comfort of our homes and since this year 2021 is about to bid us all a farewell in the next few days, we take a glance at the 7 Bigg Boss contestants who garnered fanbase this year
This year we saw the popular and controversial reality show Bigg Boss and got thoroughly entertained by watching the game and journey of all contestants and out of them all, only a few even after their eviction ended up becoming favorites of fans and audiences and they all garnered a lot of love and accolades from fans and audiences and these celebs gained a huge fanbase on social media. Since this year is about to bid a farewell to us in next few days, we take look at 7 Bigg Boss contestants who have gained a huge fanbase in this year.
These 7 Bigg Boss contestants have become our favorites and we truly enjoy watching their pictures, videos and always keep waiting for more from them.
1. Aly Goni: This debonair television star and former BB 14 contestant Aly Goni ever since his memorable stint in reality show ended up winning the hearts of fans and audiences and now enjoys a strong and growing fanbase of about 4.1 million on Instagram. He is loved by his fandom a lot and they all keep getting him trending on Twitter which often shakes the internet.
2. Jasmin Bhasin: This television diva before Bigg Boss 14 had a fanbase of 2.8 million and after her remarkable stint in the popular reality show enjoys a fanbase of over 6.5 million followers. Her pictures and reels with Aly followed by outfit pictures and friends often take social media by storm as they go viral on social media.
3. Rubina Dilaik: This versatile television starlet before her stint in Bigg Boss 14 had a fanbase of only 3.5 million and now post becoming the winner of the popular and controversial reality show she has rapidly gained many fans and followers and leaving behind all her contemporaries, she now enjoys a strong fanbase of 7.2 million followers. Fans and followers love her reels with Abhinav and also ship them as Rubinav.
4. Tejasswi Prakash: Before entering Bigg Boss house as a contestant, she only had a fanbase of 2.7 million followers, and now as the show is seen progressing towards the finale, Tejasswi has a strong fanbase of over 4.1 million followers as audiences and fans are loving her game and strong personality that is finally coming out from past few weeks.
5. Shehnaaz Gill: This former BB 13 contestant and actress has broken all records and left her contemporaries behind by becoming one of most loved and prominent television personalities who has gained loads of followers in this year and currently enjoys a fanbase of 10.6 million followers.
6. Rahul Vaidya: This renowned singer and former BB 14 finalist before his stint in Bigg Boss had only 980K followers and now enjoys a strong fanbase of 2.3 million followers on social media and fans love watching his reels and pictures on social media.
7. Karan Kundrra: This hunk indian television star before his stint in the reality show Bigg Boss 15 had only 2 million followers and now has garnered a strong growing fanbase of about 3.1 million followers on social media which is growing tremendously on social media each day.